How Pediatric Device Innovators Are Selected to Join Our Portfolio
STEP 1: CONNECT WITH CTIP
Reach out to our team at email@example.com or send us a message from the Contact Us page with the subject line "APPLY"
STEP 2: SCREENING AND APPLICATION
Our team will work with you to ensure you meet our screening requirements:
- Medical device that has a pediatric application as defined by the FDA (0 to 21 years of age)
- Medical device regulated by the FDA
- Feasible for CTIP to support
- US based company
If you meet all our screening requirements, we will send you our online application. Once we receive your completed application we will schedule an intake call.
STEP 3: INTAKE CALL EVALUATION
- You will have a phone call with our team, during which we will ask you questions about your product, your company, and you plans for the future
- You will receive a timely response following your intake call with either a decision or request for additional information
- Pediatric device innovators that are invited to join our portfolio are eligible for CTIP support
- Pediatric device innovators that are not invited to join our portfolio are welcome to reapply after addressing any specific issues noted by the CTIP team
- All innovators can apply to our annual Catalyzing Pediatric Innovation grant competition for direct funding